Privacy Statement for MedModus.com
MedModus BI Limited does not collect any personal data about you on www.medmodus.com (this website), apart from information which you volunteer (for example by e-mailing us or by using our online forms). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties and is used by MedModus BI Limited only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by us for our statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- the IP address of the visitor’s web server;
- the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net);
- the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used;
- click stream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site; and
- technical details of web browser and the operating system used by the website visitor.
MedModus BI Limited will make no attempt to identify individual visitors from the technical details listed above, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of MedModus BI Limited to never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law. The technical information will be used only by MedModus BI Limited and only for statistical and other administrative purposes.